Passengers of GullivAir have free allowance of checked baggage (the baggage carried in the compartment of the aircraft), as specified and subject to the conditions of the Carrier’s regulations, route and class of service. You can easily check your free checked baggage allowance on your ticket or boarding pass.
Under our rules, the piece baggage concept, based on the number of pieces, size and weight applies to all our flights.
Combining your checked baggage
Combining your checked baggage allowance is permitted but only for passengers who are traveling on the same booking (PNR) and checking-in together.
Important information about your checked baggage
- Please label your baggage with your name and address.
- Protect your valuables and fragile objects. Do not pack money, jewelry, computers (laptops, tablets or other), photo equipment and films, work papers, valuable documents, passports or other documents of identification, samples or prototypes. These should be carried in your cabin baggage. The carrier does not take responsibility for easily crushed or spoiled items, jewelry, valuables, documents and samples packed in your checked baggage. The carriage of these items in your checked baggage takes place exclusively at the passenger’s own responsibility.
- The carrier will not be responsible for any additional items that may fastened or attached to the checked baggage.
- To avoid trouble entering the country you are traveling to, you should make sure that you are not carrying any restricted or prohibited food items.
- Lithium batteries are absolutely forbidden for carriage in your checked baggage. Be sure to read the list of dangerous goods that are prohibited for carriage on board. If you would like to check whether a given item could be hazardous on board, please call our call center at: 00359 2 952 51 02.
- For security and safety reasons, your checked baggage may be checked by the Airport security services. The carrier is not responsible for their actions and for the consequences they may have.
(under two years of age).
The baggage allowance will be shown on the ticket of the infant. It is subject to the class of service of the adult accompanying the infant.
(from 2 to 12 years)
Children from 2 to 12 years of age have the same free baggage alowance as adults.